Wednesday, October 31, 2012



Click on the logo above to check out what's new on Tricia Tv














It's day 2 after Hurricane Sandy blew into the tri-state area.  Being from New York and living in Long Island, my house surely got offended by Sandy's invasion.  So we're staying at my sister's place in Queens.  So that's myself, my husband, my 2 year old, my 7 year old and oh yeah, my sister.  My sister has a very nice place but my normal schedule is "Tricia on the run".  Always going here and going there, shooting this and shooting that, drop off the girls, pick up the girls, client meetings, client calls...need I go on.  The best part of this experience is cracking up at my poor husband being tortured by girly flicks (like my favorite "The Devil Wears Prada" and Nickelodeon.  He couldn't wait until the roads opened up.  He's out of here!  


Oh the other funny part is watching Mayor Bloomberg's hilarious attempt to show off his latin-flavor every time he translates his speech into spanish.  It's so funny!  Mayor Bloomberg has done some incredible things for the city, I highly respect the man...but his "spanish speaking friends" as he puts it need to de-friend him!   Oh, I have to add that he speaks in English of 20 minutes and then his "spanish" translation is only 30 seconds!  Como?  But you rock otherwise, MB. And your entertaining sign language interpreter is the best!


My 7 year old's school is officially closed for the week.  She has watched every Nickelodeon show ever produced.  She introduced me to a new show called "See Dad Run" starring Scott Baio.  Wait, isn't that Charles from "Charles in Charge?"  He's back?  Who knew?  





The 2 year old is probably confused about "walking".  Well here's the deal, my sister has a very sensitive-to-noise neighbor who lives the floor below her and she complains a lot.  My 2-year old, Sunday, is a heavy-stomping toddler.  So just to go from the living room to the kitchen it sounds like a mini King Kong running!  So we are constantly snapping at her...



"No Sunday No!" 

"Stop walking, Sunday, Stop Walking!"
"Sunday I said Stop Running!" 
"Come here, Sunday, no more walking for you!"

The poor girl.  Next week I think I'm going to take her to a giant bouncy house everyday for a full week.  





Well, all this to say that we officially have cabin fever.  But we're glad to have a cabin to call home!  Gotta love sisters!


     

No comments:

Post a Comment