Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Click the logo to check out this week's episode










What’s Trending Wednesday...According To Tricia

So it’s the day after Sandy!  We have taken over my sister’s apartment because I live right on the water in Long Island, New York.  Well, family is safe but the house is WET!  Ugh! What can you do but make the proper phone calls to try and get things back to normal. The entire experience from here-on-in  can be wrapped up as an annoying inconvenience.  So what else is happening this week?  





Well, since the uninvited guest, Sandy, has decided to reaarnge things, I have to figure out how to get the last Whitney Houston shot for ToddleWood done.  I want to launch the images and video within the next 2 weeks.  
















Then, on Monday, I was supposed to interview a very a  young actorwho happens to be the voice of “Boots”  from Dora the Explorer.  The movie launches in a week or 2 so I have to get this interview done asap.






Well, let me tell you what’s trending in fashion According To Tricia!
Dawn of New York!
I haven’t yet visited the boutiques but I plan on doing so within the next week or so.  I had the pleasure of meeting Dawn and checked out some of her products at an event once or twice and I admired her jewelry line.  Her boutiques aren’t just jewelry, they carry  fashion-forward clothes for women.  But the accessories is what caught my eye...not to mention her cool logo.



Also, what’s trending for kids According To Tricia is my daughter’s new passion for this book series.  For some reason she can’t put the book down.  She even walks through the house  reading...and bumping into this.  Love to see the girl read!





  

No comments:

Post a Comment